Dr. Arnold was raised in Missouri and was selected to attend the United States Air Force Academy for college. He served as a physician in the Air Force, including three overseas deployments and separated with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Since 2016, he has lived in Roswell, GA with his wife and three children.
· Undergraduate: United States Air Force Academy
· Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine
· Dermatology Residency: San Antonio Uniformed Services Health
· Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship: Vanderbilt University
· Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
· Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
· American College of Mohs Surgery